The more I travel the more I figure out my "go-to" items to take with me. I realized that most trips I took I had more than I needed. So what are those items that not only mix and match well but also pack well? Here are a few that I consider must-haves for travel.
1. A Simple Dress. This dress matches any kind of sweater, jacket, sneakers or boots. A great dress thats easy to dress up and wear over and over.
2. A Fun Necklace. I love that this necklace has a little pop of color but still matches everything. It's a great way to add character to any outfit you pack.
3. A Colorful Scarf. This scarf is small enough to pack and can go with anything from a dress to jeans and a tshirt.
4. Striped Top. I am embarrased to say I have so many varieties of a striped shirt. Long sleave, short sleeve, red stripe, black stripe. They go with everything and always look chic.
5. Chambray. You may disagree but I think chambray goes with everything. It packs easily and can be worn over a maxi or can just be worn with jeans. Cute and comfortable.
6. Comfortable Shoes. I just ordered these shoes after reading tons of rave reviews. Hopefully they will be perfect for walking around all day and go with everything I am packing from cut off shorts to skinny jeans.
7. A Good Pair of Jeans. I love a dark pair of skinny jeans. Super flattering and can be easily dressed up or down.
Above products can be found:
1. Sweatshirt Dress by Madewell, 2. Tube Triangle Necklace by ASOS, 3. Floral Patchwork Scarf by Anthropologie, 4. Striped Tee by Kate Spade Saturday, 5. Chambray Shirt by Jcrew, 6. Sloane Boots by DV Dolce Vita, 7. Skinny Ankle Jeans by Madewell